Developer ZA/UM has announced that Disco Elysium The Final Cut will launch for the PS4, PS5, and PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, and GOG, and Stadia on 30 March 2021.
Those who already own the PC version of Disco ElysiumÂ will receiveÂ Disco Elysium The Final Cut as a free upgrade. Meanwhile, the Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch versions will release sometime in summer 2021.
Disco Elysium The Final Cut is the definitive edition of the smash-hit RPG. The key features include:
- New Political Vision QuestsÂ â€“ Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Full Voice Acting â€“ All of the cityâ€™s beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Improved PlayabilityÂ â€“ Full controller support and customization lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options. See the difference when playing in 4K resolution and at 60 frames per second on PlayStation 5.
- Real Role-playingÂ â€“ Customize your character with wildly different skills, clothing items, and toolsâ€”from guns to a flashlight and a boombox. Develop new â€‹ideas in the detectiveâ€™s Thought Cabinet to change how you approach and handle each situation.
- Unprecedented FreedomÂ â€“ â€‹Death, sex, taxes, and disco â€“ nothing is off the table in this open world. Solve a massive murder investigation, or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases.Â Disco Elysiumâ€™s revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.
- Free Upgrade For AllÂ â€“ TheÂ Final CutÂ will be available at no extra cost to all current owners ofÂ Disco Elysium. Original players expand their experience for free while new players can enjoy the new content from their first playthrough.
In the meantime, check out the trailer below: