Get ready to suit up!Â DC FanDome, the ultimate global fan experience, will return on Sunday, 17 October 2021 (in most Asian timezones), with an all-new, epic streaming event. The freeÂ virtual event will once again welcome fans from around the world to immerse themselves in the DC Multiverse atÂ DCFanDome.com and celebrate the stars and creators of their favourite feature films, live-action and animated television series, games, comics, home entertainment releases, and more.
DC Kids FanDomeÂ will also launch with a special kid-friendly experience accessed separately atÂ DCKidsFanDome.com. Additionally,Â DC FanDome 2021 will be available onÂ Twitch,Â YouTube, FacebookÂ andÂ Twitter, giving fans more ways to watch the events unfolding in DC FanDomeâ€™s Hall of Heroes.
Ann Sarnoff, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, WarnerMedia Studios and Networks Group, said:
â€œDC FanDome 2020 was the first-of-its-kind global virtual fan experience and showcased every aspect of the DC Universe with unprecedented scale and access.
This year, weâ€™re taking everything that people loved about DC FanDome and supercharging it to super-serve fans with even more exclusive first-looks, breaking news, in-depth interviews and insight from the stars and creative teams of their favourite DC content.â€
All DC FanDome programming will be captioned in multiple languages, includingÂ Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, and Spanish. And DC FanDome will again be completely free to all fans worldwide. Adding to the worldwide DC FanDome experience, fans in China will be able to enjoy the global content plus a variety of exclusive and engaging local DC content.
Worldâ€™s Greatest Super Heroes â€” and Super-Villains
DC FanDome will feature an unrivalled gathering of casts and creators behind fan-favourite DC games, comics, movies, and TV shows. Expect breaking news, exclusive trailers and announcements, never-before-seen footage, revealing conversations, and more surprises in the DC FanDome:
- Warner Bros. PicturesÂ showcases six highly anticipated titles with an exclusive new trailer forÂ The Batman, new content fromÂ DC League of Super-Pets, the first look at Black Adam, a sneak peek atÂ The Flash, and behind the scenes looks atÂ Aquaman and the Lost KingdomÂ andÂ Shazam! Fury of the Gods.
- Warner Bros. TelevisionÂ will offer a look at new seasons ofÂ Batwoman,Â The Flash,Â Superman & Lois, andÂ Sweet Tooth; a farewell tribute toÂ SupergirlÂ as it approaches its epic conclusion after six seasons; a celebration of 100 episodes ofÂ DCâ€™s Legends of Tomorrow; a first look at forthcoming new dramaÂ Naomi; and a sneak peek at an upcoming episode ofÂ DCâ€™s Stargirl.
- Warner Bros. GamesÂ features new reveals from the highly anticipatedÂ Gotham Knights,Â developed by Warner Bros. Games MontrÃ©al, andÂ Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, developed by Rocksteady Studios.
- DCÂ publishing will honor the legacy of one of the worldâ€™s greatest Super Heroes and icon of truth and equality,Â Wonder Woman, with a showcase of three upcoming books. DC explores her history with the DC Black Label miniseriesÂ Wonder Woman Historia, expands the Amazon mythos withÂ Nubia and the Amazons, and honors the inspiration she has provided to women around the world with the original graphic novelÂ Wonderful Women of the World. Additionally, DC will share details about the next installment of the epic, universe-spanningÂ Batman/FortniteÂ comic crossover, and fans can also expect to hear more about the upcomingÂ Batman: Fear State, the new six-issueÂ Black MantaÂ series, the return of theÂ Milestone Universe, and much more.
- HBO MaxÂ will unveil an exclusive look at the upcoming seriesÂ PeacemakerÂ and limited event seriesÂ DMZ. The streamer is also debuting more surprises and sneak peeks from new series as well as returning favorites such asÂ TitansÂ andÂ Doom Patrol. All four series hail fromÂ Warner Bros. Television.
- Warner Bros. AnimationÂ will feature a look at the upcoming limited seriesÂ Aquaman: King of Atlantis; provide a sneak peek at season three of the adult animated comedy seriesÂ Harley QuinnÂ and share whatâ€™s in store forÂ #HarIvy; deliver a very early look at the next animated chapter of the Dark Knight in the all-new upcoming seriesÂ Batman: Caped Crusader; and give fans a preview ofÂ Young Justice: PhantomsÂ (warning: thereÂ willÂ be spoilers!).
- Warner Bros. Home EntertainmentÂ will preview two upcoming originalÂ DC Animated Films: aÂ sneak peekÂ atÂ Superman and the rest of the Justice League inÂ Injustice, an all-new animated movie inspired by the popular games and comic, as well as the premiere of the trailer for the all-new animated heist movieÂ Catwoman: Hunted.Â Both movies are produced in association withÂ Warner Bros. Animation.
DC Kids FanDome
Once again, DC FanDome is going to be a family affair, serving the youngest DC fans with their own special experience in theÂ DC Kids FanDome. Kids and their parents around the world can explore the DC Multiverse alongside their favourite DC Super Heroes, catch sneak peeks of upcoming DC animated adventures likeÂ Batwheels,Â DC Super Hero GirlsÂ andÂ Teen Titans Go!, and immerse themselves in at-home digital activities all in a safe, kid-friendly environment atÂ DCKidsFanDome.com.
All-Access DC FanDome
In addition to joining the DC FanDome at the mainÂ DCFanDome.comÂ destination, fans will be able to watch the event viaÂ Twitch, YouTube, FacebookÂ andÂ Twitter.Â DC FanDome will be fully accessible on phones, tablets, laptops, or desktops, allowing fans to take DC FanDome with them wherever they are.
For all the latest scoop on DC FanDome, please be sure to visitÂ DCFanDome.comÂ regularly for news and updates. By registering atÂ DCFanDome.comÂ (itâ€™s free!), youâ€™ll get DC FanDome news directly in your inbox and gain access to members-only exclusives. And please follow the #DCFanDome hashtag on social media and the DC social channels onÂ Facebook,Â Instagram, andÂ Twitter. For updates from Asia, please follow theÂ DC Asia FacebookÂ page.
DC FanDome 2020 was the first-of-its-kind global virtual fan experience and brought together the largest gathering of talent, announcements and content reveals in DC history. DC FanDome: Hall of HeroesÂ andÂ DC FanDome: Explore the MultiverseÂ supercharged the worldwide fanbase, generating overÂ 22 million global viewsÂ acrossÂ 220 countries and territoriesÂ with more thanÂ 150 million views of trailer content.
During DC FanDome 2020, the most popular announcements and reveals were trailers for Matt Reevesâ€™Â The Batman, Warner Bros Montrealâ€™sÂ Gotham KnightsÂ and theÂ Justice League Snyder Cut, all of which attracted more than 150 million views in total.
In the meantime, you can check outÂ our coverage of everything related to DC FanDome 2020 here.