Developer gumi Inc., in partnership with Square Enix, have announced another exciting collaboration for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, which has surpassed 45 million downloads worldwide since its launch. Starting today, the game brings more iconic units from the mobile title, War Of The Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. In addition to a new unit, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius players can look forward to a new event, login bonuses, and daily summons rewards as part of the collaboration event.
Beginning today, players will have the chance to collect the following War Of The Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius crossover units during the collaboration event:
- K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes Step-Up Summon– Until May 25, players will have a chance to obtain the event-limited War Of The Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius collaboration units: King of Leonis Mont (NV) and Vinera Fennes (NV) from the Step-Up Summon. Also, players can obtain the Vision Card “Proof of Resolution and Resolve” guaranteed on the last step of the Step-Up Summon.
- By performing the Step-Up Summon, players can obtain Summon Coin (K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes) and NV Exchange Ticket (K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes). Only on Step 6 of the Step-Up Summon, players can obtain the Exchange Ticket (Proof of Resolution and Resolve). Players can exchange 10 NV Exchange Tickets (K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes) to obtain a featured NV unit and use the Exchange Ticket (Proof of Resolution and Resolve) to obtain the “Proof of Resolution and Resolve” Vision Card. The featured unit rates are boosted for the guaranteed NV unit on steps 4, 5, and 6 only.
- K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes NV Premium Step-Up Summon– Players can obtain a Summon Coin (K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes) and an NV Exchange Ticket (K.L.Mont/Vinera Fennes) on Step 2 and 3, with a 2% rate up compared to normal summons for each featured NV unit on Step 4 starting now until May 25. If players perform a total of 3 summons from Step 1 to Step 3, their fourth summon on Step 4 can be performed for free.
Additionally, players can take part in various in-game activities and receive an array of exclusive rewards, such as:
- Moving Montage Login Bonus – Until May 26, players who maintain their daily login streak will obtain the Sterne Leonis (7?) unit on day 1, that they can then awaken to Neo Vision by logging in daily. In addition, players can obtain a NV EX Ticket (5?/NV), a Guaranteed Ticket (4?/5?/NV) and more through the login bonus.
- War Of The Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Collaboration Event: This Opportunity – Players can jump into the new ‘This Opportunity’ event and collect WOTV FFBE Collaboration Box Summon Tickets that can be used to obtain materials to awaken Sterne Leonis (7?) to a Neo Vision unit and collect Event Points to obtain exciting rewards including an NV EX Ticket (5?/NV) and a Guaranteed Ticket (4?/5?/NV). Additionally, players can obtain event-limited equipment including the Blaze Ring (WOTV FFBE), Sleep Blade (WOTV FFBE) and Flametongue (WOTV FFBE) from WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS® by performing the event box summon.
- WOTV FFBE Daily Free Summon – The Daily Free Summon bonus is live now until May 25 and can be redeemed once per day, giving players a 3% rate for collecting NV units. Additionally, event-limited War Of The Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius units are included in the summon pool.