The Atlantic and Pacific Division starters for the upcoming Overwatch League 2019 All-Stars have been confirmed. It is slated to kick off on 15 May 2019 with a series of custom skill matches before the two teams finally face off in the Overwatch League 2019 All-Star Game on 16 May 2019.
The starting roster for the Atlantic Division are:
- JJONAK – Support (New York Excelsior)
- PINE – Damage (New York Excelsior)
- FUSIONS – Tank (Boston Uprising)
- CARPE – Damage (Philadelphia Fusion)
- ARK – Support (Washington Justice)
- POKO – Tank (Philadelphia Fusion)
The starting roster for the Pacific Division are:
- JINMU – Damage (Chengdu Hunters)
- AMENG – Tank (Chengdu Hunters)
- YVELTAL – Support (Chengdu Hunters)
- FLETA – Damage (Seoul Dynasty)
- RYUJEHONG – Support (Seoul Dynasty)
- GUXUE – Tank (Hangzhou Spark)
Fans who watch the Overwatch League 2019 All-Stars will earn double the usual amount of League Tokens, which means a total of six tokens forÂ each hour of live Overwatch League matches watched on Twitch or Overwatch League platforms during the event.
New Legendary Mercy and Lucio skins will also arrive to commemorate Overwatch League 2019 All-Stars, both of which will be available starting from 7 to 22 May 2019.
The following game modes will be played on 15 May 2019 during All-Star Arcade:
- Map 1Â â€“Â Sibling RivalryÂ â€“ 6v6. 3 Genjiâ€™s and 3 Hanzoâ€™s per team. Assault (Hanamura)
- Map 2Â â€“Â Healers Never DieÂ â€“ 6v6. Supports only. 1 hero limit. Control (Nepal)
- Map 3Â â€“Â Terrible, Terrible DamageÂ â€“ 6v6. Damage only. 1 hero limit. Hybrid (Hollywood)
- Map 4Â â€“Â Keeping the PeaceÂ â€“ 6v6. McCree only. Escort (Route 66)
- Tiebreaker MapÂ â€“Â Thanks, but No TanksÂ â€“ 6v6. No tanks. 1 hero limit. Hybrid (Blizzard World)
Catch the action on the official Overwatch League Twitch account below in less than two weeks!