In celebration of upcoming Halloween, developer Gumi Inc., in partnership with publisher Square Enix, invites players to join in various in-game festivities and earn a lot of limited-time rewards in War Of The Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
War Of The Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- New Halloween Units: Powerful UR units Rairyuu (Halloween) and Little Leela (Halloween) are available to summon for a limited time, being released simultaneously in the Japanese and the Global versions of the game for the first time.
The zombie inspired Rairyuu can perform the Limit Burst â€œCreeping Terror,â€ which deals damage to all targets within range and has a chance of inflicting Poison. The werewolf inspired Little Leela can perform the Limit Burst â€œAnimal Pumpkin,â€ which nullifies her targetâ€™s buffs and deals damage.Â
- New Halloween Vision Cards: Players can also obtain UR â€œExorcistsâ€ (available only during the Halloween campaign), UR â€œMask of Deceit,â€ and MR â€œNetherwordly Crimson Orb, Bloody Moon,â€ which will grant players a new esper upon first acquisition, from summoning.
- Limited-Time Summons:
- Halloween Campaign 6-UR Guaranteed Step Up 10x Summon: From October 28 through October 31, players can pull from this summon which guarantees one UR unit or vision card on step 1, two UR units/vision cards on step 2, and three UR units/vision cards on step 3.Â
- Halloween Campaign 5-Step 10x Summon: From October 28, players can pull from this special summon which guarantees a MR+ unit or vision card on steps 1-4 and guarantees UR â€œExorcistsâ€ on step 5.
- Halloween Celebration Login Bonus Part I & Part II: Players will be treated to various rewards simply by logging in daily during the Halloween Campaign period, such as Visiore, Growth Eggs, NRG Restores and more.
- A Present from Global version Producer Hiroki: In honour of the release of the fourth episode of theÂ War Of The Visions Final Fantasy Brave ExviusÂ Updates series, all players will be awarded a special gift of 2,000 Visiore, 20 million Gil and a variety of rare awakening and enhancement materials. Players can claim this reward from their present boxes until 10 November 2020.
- Halloween Challenge Missions: Players can obtain Rainbow Vision Spheres, Rainbow Fragments of Thought and tons of Shards for the new Halloween units by completing these missions.
- Halloween Themed App Icon
War Of The Visions Final Fantasy Brave ExviusÂ is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through theÂ App StoreÂ®,Â Google Playâ„¢,Â Amazon App Store and MyCard (https://app.mycard520.com.tw/?p=77404). Â Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- New and Returning Halloween Units: Players have a chance to summon the Global Original Neo Vision unit Ibara now until 4 November 2020. Starting on 29 October 2020, players can summon powerful units Grim Lord Sakura and Lucius, who are now Neo Vision Awakenable, as well as other returning Halloween units including Lilith, Demon Rain, Dracu Lasswell, Karten, Godrea, White Witch Fina, Pirate Jake, Illusionist Nichol and Black Cat Lid until November 11.
- Free Weekly 10x Summon: From 29 October 2020 to 4 November 2020, players will be able to perform one 10x Summon.
- Curse of the Tree Demon Event: Brave players can challenge themselves to this brand-new event to obtain materials needed to enhance eventâ€“limited equipment and other exciting rewards, now until 4 November 2020.
- Grave Hexvius Event: From 29 October 2020 until 11 November 2020, players can participate in this eerie returning event to earn â€œUnderworld Fareâ€ which can be used to pull from a limited-time summon to receive exciting rewards.
- FFBE Spooky Daily Rewards: Players can earn Sakuraâ€™s Sweets from the special Halloween-themed login bonus, which can be exchanged for Halloween units including Grim Lord Sakura and Demon Rain, and other rewards.
- Spooky Halloween Themed App Icon and Home Screen
Final Fantasy Brave ExviusÂ is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through theÂ App StoreÂ®,Â Google Playâ„¢ and theÂ Amazon App Store. The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.