In conjunction with the launch of Gran Turismo 7 (PS4 / PS5) and the 25th Anniversary of the Gran Turismo franchise, Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore (SIES) is holding a social campaign â€œMyGTStoryâ€ and would like to invite gamers in Asia to share their story and memory with Gran Turismo.
The best 10 submissions from Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and Vietnam) can get a chance to win a Gran Turismo 7 Deluxe Gift Set which includes Mr. Kazunori Yamauchiâ€™s autographed Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition.
You can head on over to the campaign website here.
MyGTStory Campaign Details
Campaign Period: 24th January to 13th February 2022
How to Enter:
- Post photos/videos on Facebook and/or Instagram on what Gran Turismo means to the entrants with a maximum of 100 words in the caption to introduce your â€œGran Turismo Storyâ€.
- Gran Turismo-related material(s) must be included in the social post (e.g.: game copies, official merchandise, photos/videos at Gran Turismo events, screenshots of games, etc.).
- Add the campaignâ€™s official hashtags in the social copy: #MyGTStory and #GT7.
- Tag local official PlayStation social handle: @PlayStationAsia (for Facebook) and @PlayStationAsia (for Instagram).
- The entries/posts must be set to public.
- Multiple submissions are allowed but each entrant only has one chance to be selected as winner.
Best pictures/videos will be judged by SIES based on creativity and relevancy.
10 Winners from Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam) with the most creative picture/video and best caption will be rewarded with one Gran Turismo 7 Deluxe Gift Set which consists of:Â Â
- 1 x Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition (PS4/PS5, physical copy autographed by Kazunori Yamauchi, President of Polyphony Digital, creator of Gran Turismo series).
- 1 x Gran Turismo 7 Keychain.
- 1 x Gran Turismo 7 Racetrack Coasters.
- 1 x Gran Turismo 7 Lanyard.
- 1 x Gran Turismo 7 Decal Set.
Share your #MyGTStory and stand a chance to win. Gran Turismo 7 is slated to release for the PS4 and PS5 on 4 March 2022.
In the meantime, check out the video below: