Kakuchopurei

Kakuchopurei

Register
section-icon

Forums

Talk about anything you want!

Welcome To

Diablo IV Beta most legendary item was found during the beta.

Forums Main Game Discussions Diablo IV Beta most legendary item was found during the beta.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • I found the Staff of Healing perfect rolled and it not in the Database yet. I saw it and held in real life in spirit and now I seek and find because I am
    the original owner. Everyone elses thing’s are just copies. Dupe world/Deleted
    You will see that in the code I am the one who found it because I know how to play the game the right way since the “game” came out on Diablo 1.
    When I was the one that started the Rumor the Cow Level is real. “Bovines are not cows. Cows give milk! That why we slay! Drain the blood from the
    damn meat first! Learn to take care of our wives!” I know how!

Do we get to keep our beta characters? We only need the Wolf-pup! What item did you find first in the world that is rolled perfect? You get to keep that. Pick you get only one per a set when you battle. Always equip the evil side on the left, and the righteous side on the right hand. This is why we
    read item description. I already found the item in Diablo 2 Classic that give “Eternal Life in real life.” There is only 1.

You find me in the game you will get better drops and even the best drops for your class if you just join my “GROUP” not party.
    Seek and find to play with the King. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! What if Diablo is real life? I already took a picture of the Devil in real life
    and won my battle with the Devil. He is blue…and humanlike with a crooked gold horn that looks like he just died with a broken Halo jammed into his skull and about to drop dead. I know his last words. God’s final kill! Anyone who time travels God without permission dies. There is Magic at
    Mount Carmel on the grassy plateau inside the Mountain range south of Irvine, CA.
    NEVER BLASPHEMY THE HOLY SPIRIT! YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT!
    My Ultimate Form. I’m back! Red or Not! You are about to die! I already won! My last move before it not needed anymore. I am that old and that
    buff. The Year is 2996. Arabah is in the Bible…This is why you read your Bible.

Voice

Replies

Tags

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.