- Social distancing, staying home as much as I possibly can, even when I feel healthy.
- Washing my hands often, coughing into my sleeve and not touching my face with unwashed hands.
- No hugging, shaking hands, or fist-bumping.
- Calling a doctor or my local health department if I have come into contact with or feel symptoms of COVID-19.
- Keeping calm and being informed with ourÂ resourcesÂ andÂ FAQ pages.
- Sharing this pledge and guide with all my friends, raiding partners, guildmates and community.
- Social distancing works when we do it together.
The pledge also includes acts like:
- Performing at least one act of kindness per day (from a safe distance).
- Bringing a positive attitude into my online matchmaking.
- Providing emotional support to everybody I meet, and ask for support when I feel overwhelmed.
The website also includes a handy FAQ page with COVID-19 facts and tips on how to be safe from it. You should double-check with more authoritative sources of course, but the page is pretty informative.
The pledge might not seem significant, but the instructions really do show how everyone has an important part to play in this. Even if you don’t sign it, we should all work together (and from a safe distance) to be responsible gamers.