Write what you are looking for and press enter to begin your search!
Lemnis Gate Confirms Next-Gen Versions, Coming This Summer
Publisher Frontier Foundry and developer Ratloop Games Canada have announced that turn-based combat strategy first-person shooter Lemnis Gate will launch for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S alongside its previously-announced PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam) versions.
It will launch sometime in summer 2021. Here is an overview of the game, via itsÂ Steam page:
Lemnis GateÂ is a time-warping, turn-based combat strategy first-person shooter. Over five alternating turns taking place in a 25â€ time-loop, you are called to master the unique abilities of a varied cast of deep-space operatives and outskill, outsmart, and outmaneuver your opponent in mind-bending four-dimensional battles.
Lemnis GateÂ twists time to subvert one of the worldâ€™s most popular game genres and offers a relentlessly inventive multiplayer experience deeply rooted in tactical first-person shooter gameplay. Challenge yourself to think across four dimensions as you embark on the ultimate test of cognition and combat.
- Think DifferentlyÂ â€“ Matches inÂ Lemnis GateÂ take place within time loops. You have 25 seconds to execute your action, be it blasting an enemy, maneuvering your operative, or setting up your next move. After all players have taken turns, the next 25-second round begins. Now youâ€™ll face what has happened while setting up what will happen. Each of the five rounds is your chance to alter the timeline as past, present, and future converge.
- Strategic Combat in the Fourth DimensionÂ â€“ Victory doesnâ€™t rely on shooting supremacy. Youâ€™ll have to use skill and strategy to create unstoppable game plans and get the drop on opponents. Itâ€™s all about non-linear logic, abstract thinking, and outlandish maneuvers. Execute audacious acts and think several moves ahead to get the win.
- A Time-Bending Tactical ShooterÂ â€“ With a varied cast of characters to choose from, how you play is up to you. Lay damaging toxic waste in your enemyâ€™s path, slow time to land the perfect shot, or deploy protective orbs to assist your future self. Every operative possesses a distinctive loadout and special ability that proves decisive on the battlefield.
- Team Up with YourselfÂ â€“ Welcome to the team comprised entirely of one: you. WithÂ Lemnis Gateâ€™s innovative auto co-op feature, you command every member of your side. Auto co-op gives you total control of five deep-space operatives, effectively enabling two competitors to duke it out in bustling ten-character matches. Become a literal one-person army.
- Countless Possibilities, Endless OutcomesÂ â€“ From the first second to the last, anything can happen inÂ Lemnis Gate. Each round is a fresh chance to implement an unbeatable new strategyâ€”or earn redemption from an earlier error. Predict hostilesâ€™ routes, infiltrate enemy lines, and develop multi-layered gameplans by co-operating with yourself. Experiment both in and outside time, and get creative with causality.
Remember that classic game Natural Selection? This is the next-gen equivalent, now with time-bending shenanigans. In the meantime, check out the trailer below:
By Mr Toffee|July 7, 2020
Good news for action RPG fans out there looking for lost gems from 2012. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is getting a makeover. It'll be called, get thi...
By Alleef Ashaari|March 27, 2020
In this time of strife and hardship, Nintendo has surprised the world with an unexpected 30-minute Nintendo Direct Mini 2020 pre-recorded video. Howev...
By Mr Toffee|December 17, 2021
Earlier this week, Stalker 2/S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 developers GSC Game World announced it would be selling off NFTs/non-fungible tokens/expensive receipts ...
By Alleef Ashaari|August 2, 2021
By Kenn Leandre|April 26, 2018
By Alleef Ashaari|September 10, 2019
By Alleef Ashaari|August 2, 2021