Write what you are looking for and press enter to begin your search!
Here Are The Apex Legends Voidwalker Patch Notes
Voidwalker, Apex Legends latest character-focused event has just started and it brings with it a host of exciting new features such as a limited time game mode, changes to the King Canyon’s map, and of course, new skins. For more info on the event, read here.
The update also comes along with a new patch that fixes a number of bug plus introducing a few quality of life improvements. Check out the full patch notes and info on some of the features available in the Voidwalker Themed Event:
Double XP for Top 5 and Wins Weekend
- From 10AM PT on 6 September to 10AM PT on 9 September, players will earn double XP for Top 5 finishes and wins. This bonus will affect both Account Level and Battle Pass progression.
Limited-Time Mode – Armed and Dangerous
- Shotguns and Snipers only
- Enabled Guns: Mozambique, Peacekeeper, EVA-8, Longbow, G7, Triple Take
- Attachments not used by Snipers or Shotguns are disabled
- Gold variants of weapons spawn in High Tier loot zones and in airdrops
- Kraber and Mastiff loot values are tuned so they spawn in late-game airdrops and very rarely as ground loot (1-2 per game each)
- Reduced Armor
- Disabled Loot: Armor (Blue/Purple/Gold), Helmets (Blue/Purple/Gold)
- Spawn rate for Common Armor and Helmets is reduced.
- Ground Loot Drop Chances are reduced by 45% (Supply Bins are not affected by this)
- Bullet Counts and Stacks are modified
- Light Rounds: 16 per drop, 32 per inventory slot
- Energy Rounds: 16 per drop, 32 per inventory slot
- Heavy Rounds: 7 per drop, 14 per inventory slot
- Shotgun Rounds: 7 per drop, 28 per inventory slot
- Overall, loot density is reduced, but ammo/weapon spawn rates are increased and stack sizes are increased to offset the loot scarcity and allow players to have enough ammo to not discourage combat.
- Increased spawn rates for syringes to compensate for lower loot density.
- Reduced spawn rates for shield batteries to match rarity of armor.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a playerâ€™s reward would not display properly after completing a challenge that awards crafting metals.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players would see a different rare skin equipped to the Legend they are spectating when hanging from a ledge.
- Fixed some issues related to script errors.
- [Xbox] Fixed issue where sometimes players would have issues connecting to a match at the same time as their party forcing them to join Legend Select late with Legends already locked.
- [PS4] code fixes to address crashes related to out of memory issues.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players would still be in an out of bounds state when they are not actually out of bounds.
Quality of Life
- New Promo Window – A new feature weâ€™ve added to the Lobby that will display offers and info and allows for direct navigation to the website or store.
- Added Auto Sprint feature to all platforms that can be turned on or off. This is disabled by default and can be changed in the Settings menu.
- Players can now adjust Aim Down Sight look sensitivity per optic zoom level.
- Visual improvements to Legends in the Lobby and Character Select screen
- Increased overall brightness.
- Softer/lighter shadows.
- Improved reflections on hard surfaces.
- Improved detail and contrast to textures.
- Added UI to the Spectator View that lets players easily tell if they are spectating a squadmate or enemy.
- Added setting to disable weapon auto switching when ammo runs out.
- Increased projectile width for the TripleTake
- SMG weapons are no longer compatible with the 3x HCOG and 2x-4x variable ACOG scopes.
- Note from design: Our goal with this change is to better define weapon archetypes and improve the looting experience so that players arenâ€™t accidentally picking up a long range site for a close range weapon that they have to manually remove.
- Wattson will now have low profile attributes [takes %5 more damage to base health]
- Reduced the maximum number of Interceptor Pylons that can be active to 1.
Fixed an issue that allowed players to cancel the start up animation for their ultimate when activated while using a zipline.
For more information, read EA’s official blogpost here.
By Mr Toffee|April 20, 2020
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone are really fun multiplayer shooters if it weren't for the surge of PC cheaters playing online. It's gotten to...
By Alleef Ashaari|September 28, 2022
The fourth episode of Star Wars Andor is now streaming on Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia. I’ll be discussing heavy spoilers so if you haven’t seen it or...
By Alleef Ashaari|September 15, 2020
The Marvel Cinematic Universe may have found its Kang The Conqueror. According to Deadline, Lovecraft Country star Johnathan Majors...
By Alleef Ashaari|August 2, 2021
By Kenn Leandre|April 26, 2018
By Alleef Ashaari|September 10, 2019
By Mr Toffee|November 28, 2022
By Alleef Ashaari|August 2, 2021