Write what you are looking for and press enter to begin your search!
Mario Golf Super Rush Trailer Showcases More Fun Gameplay
Nintendo has released a five-minute overview trailer forÂ Mario Golf Super Rush, which introduces the roster of playable characters, a new mode, different courses, and additional game details. The game was originally announced during the Nintendo Direct in February 2021.
The trailer highlights the following features and modes:
- New Playable Characters – Next to Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Bowser, the game now brings in fresh faces in this series such as Pauline (Super Mario Odyssey), Chargin’ Chuck (Super Mario World), and King Bob-omb.
- Speed GolfÂ â€“ In the new fast-paced mode Speed Golf, players tee off in unison and race through the course to sink the ball as fast as possible. Itâ€™s important to avoid the courseâ€™s various hazards and collect items that regain stamina while sprinting to the ball. Players can also use Special Dashes and Shots to swing victory in their favor.
- Battle GolfÂ â€“ In Battle Golfâ€”a more strategic variation of Speed Golfâ€”nine holes are in play at the same time. The first player to score three of the nine holes claims the victory, so itâ€™s key to stay ahead of opponents or risk losing out.
- Standard Golf â€“ In Standard Golf, every stroke counts and the lowest score wins. Play this mode if Speed and Battle Golf aren’t your style and just want a traditional game.
- Golf Adventure â€“ Super Mario Golf RPG, basically. Solo players can go from rookie to pro when enrolling their Mii character at a country club in Golf Adventure. While interacting with familiar Mushroom Kingdom characters, they can learn how to play and take on a variety of challenges. Gaining experience makes it possible to level up the character, which can then be used in multiplayer modes.
- Simple Controls â€“ Simple button controls make it easy for new players and seasoned pros alike. Itâ€™s as simple as taking aim, choosing the shot strength and sending the ball flying. Additionally, itâ€™s possible to use motion controls by holding a Joy-Con controller like a golf club.
- Useful ToolsÂ â€“ Curving a shot is an effective technique to avoid hazards, and putting spin on the ball affects how it rolls after landing. Several features are on hand to help conquer the course, including a shot gauge that adapts to the angle of the slope and a scan that makes it easier to read the terrain.
- Tee Off with Family, Friends and Familiar Faces â€“ Players can choose from a cast of 16 characters from the Super Mario series, each featuring different strengths and equipped with their own unique special moves. These include clearing balls on-screen or just throwing a Super Mario-style nuke to push players off-course.
- Lavish LocationsÂ â€“ From standard courses to courses with special hazards, every round of golf is different. There is a variety of six locations to choose from.
Mario Golf Super Rush is slated to release for the Nintendo Switch on 25 June 2021. In the meantime, check out the trailer below: