Write what you are looking for and press enter to begin your search!
F1 2021 Driver Ratings Revealed
Codemasters has announced the driver ratings for their upcoming F1 2021 game.
The ratings were calculated according to five real-world metrics:
1. ExperienceÂ – Based on the number of races a driver has competed in during their career
2. RacecraftÂ – Based on positions gained or lost in a race, compared to the average for a given grid slot
3. AwarenessÂ – A measure of the driverâ€™s ability to avoid incidents and penalties in a race
4. PaceÂ – A measure of a driverâ€™s best lap times â€“ the closer they are to the fastest lap in a race, the higher the score
5. OverallÂ – Which takes into account all of the above, calculated with a weighted average
For instance, seven-time world champion Lewis Hamilton and his 2021 title rival Max Verstappen are both an incredible 95.
Check out the cards below:
Looks like Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton come out on top this season. F1 2021Â for PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam) will launch on 16 July 2021. AÂ Digital Deluxe EditionÂ is also coming earlier on 13 July 2021 with additional drivers.