Hideo Kojima and Kojima Productions have released the final trailer for Death Stranding Directorâ€™s Cut.
It looks like more of the weirdness and bizarro world that Kojima introduced in the base game.
In the future, a mysterious event known as the DEATH STRANDING has opened a doorway between the living and the dead, leading to grotesque creatures from the afterlife roaming the fallen world marred by a desolate society. Take on the trials of Sam Bridges with advanced combat, explore new locations with extra missions and minigames, experience an extended storyline and much more.
- Remastered for the PS5 Console â€“ Take on the trials of Sam Bridges with advanced combat, more character actions and a competitive ranking system for special player challenges in this definitive Death Stranding experience.
- Expanded Content â€“ Experience an extended storyline through new missions in an expanded area. Make use of additional weapons and vehicles, take on new enemy types and explore new locations such as the Firing Range and Racetrack, featuring extra missions and minigames.
- Unique Social Strand System â€“ Stay connected with other players from around the globe. Donate valuable resources to rebuild structures in your world and others, and offer likes in support of player structures that appear in yours to reward them for their contributions.
- Haptic Feedback â€“ Experience environment effects with the DualSense wireless controllerâ€™s haptic feedback. Adaptive triggers: Get closer to the world of Death Stranding with bespoke adaptive trigger resistance.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on Compatible Headphones â€“ Hear sound effects come to life in 3D Audio (requires compatible headphones).
- Fast Loading â€“ Get into the action quickly with the PlayStation 5 consoleâ€™s ultra-fast SSD and near-instant load times.
- Stunning Visuals â€“ Choose from two picture modesâ€”Performance Mode with upscaled 4K and up to 60 frames per second or Fidelity Mode in native 4Kâ€”both with ultra-wide and HDR support.
This version of the game costs RM209/S$67.90 on PS5 (standard version) and RM249/S$79.90 (Digital Deluxe Edition), but you can buy an upgrade for RM50/S$18 if you have the PS4 version of the game.
Death Stranding Directorâ€™s Cut releases for the PS5 on 24 September 2021.