Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore (SIES) has announced that there will be a â€œPlay Online, Stay Connectedâ€ campaign to encourage people to play games with friends from 15Â September to 17 October 2021. Sign up for the campaign and play online multiplayer games can have chances to win exclusive prizes.
Besides, there will be a retail promotion from 29Â September to 26 October 2021. Customers who purchase PlayStation gift cards at selected stores will receive a premium bonus Ice Mold, while stocks last. Letâ€™s stay cool and enjoy online multiplayer games with friends on PlayStation.
â€œPlay Online, Stay Connectedâ€ Official Website:
â€œPlay Online, Stay Connectedâ€ Details
â€œPlay Online, Stay Connectedâ€ will be held from 15Â September to 17 October 2021. To participate in the campaign, entrants just need to log in to an account for PlayStationâ„¢Network (PSN)Â onÂ www.playstation.com and register at â€œPlay Online, Stay Connectedâ€ Official Website.
Upon successful entry, each entrant will becomeÂ part of the Community and be eligible to win exclusive prizes by achieving the goals.
|Game 1: â€œStayâ€ Challenge (All Participants)||All entrants who sign up for the campaign will win Game 1 and be awarded the exclusive in-game item of â€œHunter’s Arena: Legendâ€ – Ancient Weapon.|
|Game 2: â€œConnectedâ€ Challenge (Community Goal)||Any online multi-player gameplay hoursÂ will count in the achievement record for Community Goal. Once it achieves 300,000 hours, all entrants in the community will win Game 2 and be awarded the exclusive 6 PSN Avatars Featuring Online Multiplayer Game Genre.|
|Game 3: â€œPlay Onlineâ€ Challenge (Top 20 Entrants for the longest hours in online multiplayer mode)||The Top 20 entrants per each country/region who play the longest hours (total playing time) in online multiplayer modeÂ will win Game 3 and be awarded Rock Glass & Ice Mold Premium Box Set.
The Top 3 entrants per each country/region will be awarded a PS Store Voucher of value RM2,050 in addition to the Rock Glass & Ice Mold Premium Box Set.
Free Online Multiplayer Weekend
From 2Â to 4Â October 2021, there will be a free online multiplayer weekend*3. Letâ€™s play online and connect with friends!
Online multiplayer game recommendation:
Retail Promotion Details (SG and MY ONLY)
From 29Â September to 26Â October 2021, customers who purchase PS Plus 12-month membership voucher or PS Store MYR 200 gift card at selected retailers will receive a premium bonus Ice Mold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Selected retailer lists:Â
Meanwhile, PS Plus subscribers can expand their game collection with Septemberâ€™s Monthly GamesÂ with â€œOvercooked! All You Can Eatâ€, â€œHITMAN 2â€ and â€œPredator: Hunting Groundsâ€. Join PS Plus now to enhance your PlayStation experience.
For more information, please visit the â€œPlay Online, Stay Connectedâ€ Official Website.
Keep in mind the following:
- This challenge is open only to an individual who has an account where the area of residence of the account holder must be Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
- Games in online multi-player mode only and not applicable for Free-to-Play, local multiplayer and single-player modes. Internet and PS Plus are required to enjoy online multiplayer mode. PS Plus subscription is required to enjoy online multiplayer mode. Check out the popular online multi-player game recommendation from PlayStation.
- PS5 and PS4 games with online mode. Internet and account for PSN required. Games shown are sold separately. FIFA 22 will be available to play from 1Â October and all editions of FIFA 22 will be eligible for this event.
- Available from 7Â September to 4 October 2021. Monthly games are accessible for the duration of PS Plus subscription only.
- PS5 Console Only. Benefit not applicable for â€œOvercooked! All You Can Eatâ€ on PS4.