It’s finally happened: Grand Theft Auto Online is so popular it now has its own subscription service for the future.
Rockstar Games has announced GTA+, a new subscription service exclusively for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series versions of Grand Theft Auto Online. For just US$5.99, you’ll get the following:
- GTA$500,000 in-game money every month in your Maze Bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public—plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
- GTA+ Shark Cards that provide bonus cash from the PS Store/Microsoft Store.
Players can sign up for this subscription service starting 29 March on either the PS Store or Microsoft Store, depending on your console of choice.