Square Enix and People Can Fly have announced the Outriders pre-load times and launch times. In addition, they also confirmed that players who lost their Legendary weapons through a glitch in the demo should obtain them back before the game’s launch.
People Can Fly shared all the details for the launch of Outriders in a Reddit thread. The thread includes details on when players can start downloading the game early or when they can start playing depending on their region.
Outriders Pre-Load Times
- Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One: Pre-loading begins today.
- PS5 and PS4: Pre-loading begins 48 hours (two days) ahead of release time.
- PC via Steam: People Can Fly is trying to work out how Outriders pre-loading will be like on Steam.
- PC via Epic Games Store: Pre-loading will not be available.
Outriders Launch Times
- PlayStation and Xbox: Outriders will launch at midnight on 1 April 2021 in your country’s region.
- PC and Stadia: Outriders will launch simultaneously at 9am PDT on 1 April 2021 (or 12am GMT+8 on 2 April 2021 for those who live in Southeast Asia countries like Malaysia).
Getting Back Outriders’ Legendary Gear
Players will be able to carry forward all of their characters and items from the Outriders demo to the full game. However, there was a glitch that would cause items to disappear from players’ inventories, including Legendary gear. People Can Fly has since fixed the issue, and they will restore any Legendary weapons that players may have lost due to the glitch. If your items are still missing, you can contact People Can Fly by replying to this sub-thread.
Outriders will be out on 1 April 2021 for PC, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PS5, and PS4. The game will be free on Xbox Game Pass on day one. You can check out our preview of the demo here.