HoyoVerse has announced details about its upcoming Genshin Impact update.
The 2.7 update will be out next week on 31 May. It will feature the following additions:
- New Archon Quest in The Chasm unveiling Liyue and yakshas’ history 500 years ago.
- Yelan, the new five-star Hydro archer, and Kuki Shinobu, a four-star Electro support.
- Drumalong rhythm game hosted by the Arataki Gang, which is always welcome!
- New mini events and quests like Core of the Apparatus and A Muddy Bizarre Adventure.
- Xiao and Arataki Itto up for reruns.
Check out the gameplay trailer, featuring Yelan in action and a whole lotta Archon Quest plot bits being foreshadowed.
In related news, the 2.8 update will be out on 7 July and will bring in a new 4-star character named Shikanoin Heizou.