Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands just updated itself with a new 184.108.40.206c hotfix this 6th May, and it’s buffing up Torgue shotguns, especially a fan favourite in the Borderlands 2’s Tiny Tina-themed expansion.
All Torgue shotguns will have increased damage scaling by 17.6%. Not only that, the Legendary shotgun Swordsplosion (from said Tiny Tina expansion back in the day) is getting the following buffs:
- Swordsplosion now spawns with at least one Foregrip part. This will not affect current versions of the weapon.
- Increased Swordsplosion projectile speed by 150%
- Increased Swordsplosion’s Fire Rate by 194%
- Increased Swordsplosion’s Damage Scaling by 14%
It’s arguably the best damage-dealing Legendary weapon in the game, in other words. Here are the rest of the Shotgun buffs:
- Increased all Torgue gun manufacturer Damage Scaling by 17.6%
- Increased Fire Rate by 75%
- Increased Damage Scaling by 10%
Reign of Arrows
- Adjusted Reign of Arrows area damage tick time from 0.2 seconds to 0.25 seconds
The elemental effect chance was very low for how many projectiles get fired per shot.
- Increased Crossblade weapon Status Effect Chance by 100%. Note: Each Crossblade blade always has a chance to apply its damage over time
Die-Vergent (Coiled Captors)
- Increased Die-Vergent Damage scaling by 20%
If you wish to farm for Legendaries like the Swordsplosion easily this week, you should fight the featured enemy LeChance at Wargtooth Shallows and in the Chaos Chamber. Featured enemies drop more loot than usual.
Here are the rest of the new patch notes update.
- Increased Ethereal Blade to deal 150% of the Fatemaker’s Melee Weapon damage instead of 100%
- Ghost Blade Weapon Damage increased by +10%
- Awe Critical Hit Chance is now 13% per point instead of 11%
- Awe Critical Hit Damage is 7% per point instead of 5%
- Dragon Aura Elemental Damage now 5% instead of 4%
- Oath of Thunder deals 6% bonus melee damage per point instead of 5%
- Firebolt: Gun damage is now 10% per point instead of 8%
Gear Adjustments: Warped Paradigm
We found that the Warped Paradigm was increasing damage outside of the expected range that we balanced it for. We’ve adjusted it down slightly to make sure it wasn’t creeping too far out of those expectations.
- Adjusted Warped Paradigm’s stat conversion from 50% to 35%
New Event (6 May to 20 May GMT+8)
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Supreme Savings
- Vending Machines and SDUs are half price this week, along with Mission Items having a higher chance at being the item of the day!