To celebrate the Mana RPG series’ 30th anniversary, Square Enix will be hosting an orchestra concert on 3 Aprili 2022.
The concert will take place physically at the Bunkamura Orchard Hall in Tokyo, Japan. The Tokyo Symphony Orchestra will perform tracks from the Mana series during the show. Original composers Kenji Ito, Hiroki Kikuta, and Yoko Shimomura will be appearing as guests during the proceedings.
There will be a day and night performance, with each day cycle featuring exclusive tracks. Here’s the list:
Both Day and Night Performances
- â€œRising Sunâ€ fromÂ Final Fantasy Adventures
- â€œAngelâ€™s Fearâ€ fromÂ Secret of Mana
- â€œMeridian Childâ€ fromÂ Trials of Mana
- â€œLegend of ManaÂ ~Title Theme~â€
Day Performance (13:00 GMT+8) Only
- â€œWhere Angels Fear to Treadâ€ fromÂ Trials of Mana
- â€œSwivelâ€ fromÂ Trials of Mana
Night Performance (17:30 GMT+8) Only
- â€œNostalgic Songâ€ fromÂ Legend of Mana
- â€œCity of Flickering Destructionâ€ fromÂ Legend of Mana