Gearbox has announced a new 220.127.116.11e update for its looter shooter game Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, and if you’re a fan of the game’s shotguns, you’re in for a treat.
First up, the game will have a weekly event. Starting from now until 15th April 0:00 GMT+8, there will be an Optional Opportunities event where loot enemies show up more often in the following areas:
The next Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run also gets an update, with the leaderboards being reset. The run features the Parasite and Pigwort, as well as new presets.
Most importantly, the shotgun buffs. Here’s a list of weapon manufacturer and types that are getting balance changes:
- Hyperius Shotgun damage increased
- Blackpowder Shotgun damage increased
- Feriore Shotgun damage increased
- Skulldugger Assault Rifle damage increased
- Dahlia Assault Rifle damage decreased
Here are the rest of the updates for your reference. But generally, the important ones involve the new shotgun buffs. It’ll be great to see Feriore Shotguns being used since certain shotguns summon more companions when you reload.
- Stairs going into Brighthoof will no longer eat items.
- The waypoint during the “Burning Hunger” side quest will no longer disappear when going back to Tangledrift.
- The Legendary Marshmallow spell now has fire before it spawns so it looks as cool as intended.
- Spore Warden’s Barrage now properly receives damage boost from rings.
- Spore Warden’s Barrage now works properly with Clawbringer’s “Fire Bolt” and Spellshot’s “One Slot One Kill”
- Kao Khan and the Heckdawer of the Hurricane now properly show the correct magazine size on the item card.
- Punished Polly’s bad behavior. She shouldn’t push Fatemakers to their deaths anymore (unless they deserve it).
- Ice Spike Spell has been adjusted to deal damage to individual targets once per cast.
- King Q’urub Hullsunder in Drowned Abyss now engages with the player from a further distance.
- Prevented Fatemakers from letting an evil plant get them stuck in a corner in Tangledrift.
- Ron Rivote quest billboard has been moved to a new location to reduce confusion during the “Walk the Stalk” quest.
- Added Collision to some areas in Tangledrift.
Image credit: Sirus Gaming