Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is out for Nintendo Switch right now and it’s clearly 2022’s best de facto epic JRPG experience. With a lush world to explore, a deep story to go through, and a pretty awesome combat and class-changing system to play around with, it’s a game that’s going to keep you busy for the rest of 2022.
That said, you will be overwhelmed by the majority of classes you get to use as well as the plethora of heroes you can recruit. Here’s a guide on the best classes and heroes you should recruit and acquire.
How To Unlock New Classes
The core cast of Xenoblade 3 is just six characters, and each has a set class role that they fulfil that cannot be changed. However, you can have a seventh body on the battlefield, non-playable, by deploying a hero character to the fight. Heroes are entirely optional and must be recruited, however. Each hero has a specific and unique class – and this can then be passed to your cast of playable protagonists.
When you first recruit a hero to your cause, one of the main characters will be marked as their ‘Class Inheritor’. This is the character that will immediately unlock the ability to use that hero’s class straight away, without any additional hoops to jump through. For example, Ethel’s Class Inheritor will be Noah.
For other characters, you’ll need them to build an affinity with the selected class; just have them fight alongside other characters using the target class. The more characters using that class in battle, the faster the affinity will grow. You’d want to have both the hero and class inheritor in battle (as the hero class) to speed things up so that everyone can access the hero class.
Basically, you want to unlock as many classes as quickly as possible, and then find your favourite. We have our picks in the paragraph below.
What Should My Party Composition Be?
Generally, you want 2 Attackers, 2 Defenders, and 2 Healers in your party. You can mix and match depending on the extra hero you can recruit, but this would be the safest to use.
While the default ones you have from the main 6 characters should suffice and fall back to (Swordfighter, Zephyr, Medic Gunner, Tactician, Heavy Guard, Ogre), here are some suggestions for the best ones to pivot to early and mid-game:
- Flash Fencer (Ethel): The Flash Fencer is the first class you’ll earn outside of your starting six; you will get this in Chapter 3. It’s an all-around fantastic addition to any party line-up, and it has several skills for boosting damage done in various situations.
The Flash Fencer is great for general use against regular enemy mobs, because the Flash Fencer has a Class Skill that boosts damage in the first 30 seconds of battle. Once you level up the class later in the game, it can unlock a Master Skill that will have the Talent Gauge begin with a full-charge, with can pair up well with numerous other classes.
- Incursor (Alexandria): The Incursor is an Attacker class focused on landing critical hits. Especially when it comes to taking down high-level enemies or Unique Monsters, this class can be very valuable even deep into the late game.
You can get this Class by completing Alexandria’s optional Hero Quest as early as Chapter 3 on the west side of the Fornis Region. We recommend you do this quest if you’re close to Level 40 though (explanation past the spoiler warnings). Incursors are especially great with Chain Attacks, as landing critical hits with a boosted damage percentage late in a chain can wipe whole chunks off an enemy’s HP bar.
- Zephyr (Mio): This is one of the best defenders in the game, because it focuses on agility and evasion rather than tanking. Plus, you have this class by default via your six starting party members. If you can boost your agility to levels where nothing can hit you, it’s pretty hard to die.
The only downside to a Zephyr is that they may struggle to maintain Aggro. You can solve this problem by equipping Brimming Spirit and Perilous Presence gems.
- Guardian Commander (Zeon): In terms of pure tanking, it’s hard to beat the Guardian Commander. You can unlock this class by doing Zeon’s Hero Quest in Chapter 3. This class focuses on taking damage for allies, blocking, damage reduction, and self HP restoration.
Their Talent Art makes them invincible temporarily, too, so if targeted by an enemy about to dish a devasting attack, you can mitigate that damage entirely.
- War Medic (Valdi): The War Medic is absolutely ridiculous as both a healer and DPS class. It can be grabbed from quite early on as part of a story-required Hero Quest, and can really make a significant difference in the early game immediately after being obtained.
The War Medic has great AOE heals, and in addition, has some early skills that significantly boost your healing opportunity and abilities. In terms of pure healing potential, the War Medic is one of the best in the game.
- Signifer (Fiona): The Signifer is a class that is less dedicated to healing and more to party-wide status buffs. Get this Class by completing Fiona’s Hero Quest in Chapter 5.
Paired with another healer focused on healing, this is a great class especially for fighting Unique Monsters. The longer a battle may go, the more buffs they’ll have on your party.
How To Unlock Classes Faster
In Xenoblade Chronicles 3, there will come a point where your diligence and grinding will lead to you being overleveled in the game’s main plot. As a result, you may not be unlocking classes for other characters who aren’t the class inheritor. See, Class-unlocking in Xenoblade 3 is tied to Class Points (CP) gain. If you earn more CP in fights, the chibi silhouette in the class page will fill up faster.
So how do you get more CP in battle? That’s easy: fight enemies with higher levels than you, or at least the same level as you. Grinding weaker enemies isn’t going to earn you CPs. Other than that, here are a few ways to maximize CP gain:
-Defeat high-level enemies with Chain Attacks and get the highest overkill bonus possible. Heck, if you’re the same level as them and are elite level, this should be possible to achieve. It doesn’t matter if they have 1 HP left; if you can pull off a Chain Attack, just do it for the Overkill CP bonus.
-Eat CP-boosting food at rest spots and canteens. You can get these in Colony 9, Colony 11, and Colony 0; Manana can also make these dishes once you’ve bought them at their respective canteens.
-Fight Elite Monsters. They give 300% CP bonus upon defeat. These are the monsters you want to use Overkill via Chain Attacks.
Here’s a rough guide on what to do when you’re at a particular level when you’re CP-hunting:
-If you are at level 35, fight enemies at the Elaice Highway. It’s the area leading to Alexandria’s Hero quest with all the Agnes soldiers.
-If you are at level 45, head to the northern part of the Elaice Highway and fight the level 50 Gogols hanging around there.
-If you are at level 55, fight the level 60 Zeoth Serprond at the west border of the Elaice Highway. You can also fight level 55 Eclipse Marrins at the north and east side of Dannagh Desert.
-If you are at level 65, fight the Yolmun Dragues in the Lower Maktha Wildwood.
-At level 75? Fight enemies in the Elgares Depths in the Aetia Region.
-At level 85? Fight the Elite Zenze Taos in The Cavity.
Now we’re going to spoiler territory with the classes and heroes search. Here’s your warning:
Flash Fencer (Attacker)
How To Unlock: Obtained as part of automatic story progression in Chapter 3 in the quest “No Want of Courage”.
How to Upgrade: Take Cammuravi to the rear of Colony Omega in Chapter 7.
- First Move Wins – Boosts damage dealt by 50% for the first 30 seconds of battle.
- Fighting Instinct – Boosts damage dealt by 50% when using a Talent Art [up to a maximum of 200%].
- Critical Strike – Increases critical hit damage bonus by 50 percentage points. [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- Capable Hands – Fills Talent Art recharge gauge by 100% at the start of the battle. [Rank 15 Master Skill].
- Cross Impact [Power Charge on hit] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Null Slash [AOE/Side Crit. Rate+].
- Hidden Thorn [Bleed] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Revolution Edge [Back attack ?].
- Acceleration [Atk spd up / Dmg taken up].
Talent Art: Saber Strike [Smash]
War Medic (Healer)
How To Unlock: Obtained as part of automatic story progression in Chapter 3 in the quest “The Kind Right Hand”.
How To Upgrade: Complete Valdi’s Ascension Quest “I’m a Mechanic” in Chapter 6. This requires filling several of Repapa’s item request lists in Colony 30.
- Recovery Engine – Removing debuffs boosts own Healing Power by 50% (up to a maximum of 150%).
- Rescue License – Increases HP restored when reviving an ally by 40%.
- Healing License – Boosts amount of HP healed from using healing Arts by 30%. [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- Antibody System – Shortens duration of debuffs on self by 50%. [Rank 15 Master Skill].
- Heal Bullet [AOE / Heal].
- Multi Blast [Area heal on hit] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Advanced Cooldown [Field / Def. up] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Cure Bullet [AOE/Clear debuffs/Debf. barrier].
- Vital Bullet [AOE / Delayed healing].
Talent Art: Technical Heal [Heal Party].
Guardian Commander (Defender)
How To Unlock: Can be obtained in Chapter 3 by revisiting Colony 9 and completing the quest “Where the Heart Is”.
How To Upgrade: Complete Zeon’s Ascension Quest “Reasons to Evolve” in Colony 9 in Chapter 5. Make sure to have Zeon in your party for the quest to appear.
- I’ll Help – Take attacks for nearby allies with low HP. Damage is reduced by 20%.
- Soldier’s Potential – When HP is at 30% or lower, restore 1.4% HP each second.
- Protector’s Pride – Boosts recharge speed by 50% when non-Defenders are targeted. [Rank 5 Master Skill]
- Mind for Guarding – Increases damage reduction rate when blocking by 20 percentage points. [Rank 15 Master Skill]
- Noble Taunt [Taunt] [Rank 1 Master Art]
- Shield Bash [Topple] [Rank 10 Master Art]
- Falcon Swoop [AOE / Awakened Boost]
- Grand Protection [Block Rate+/Atk down]
- Imperial Sword [Awakened Boost]
Talent Art: Deflector Field [Absorb damage/Awaken]
How To Unlock: Can be obtained in Chapter 3 by revisiting Colony Gamma and completing the quest “Going Beyond Power”.
How To Upgrade: Complete Teach’s Ascension Quest “Shadow of Enmity” in Colony Gamma in Chapter 6. You have to have completed the various “Teach’s Teachers” requests on the job board there. Make sure to have Teach in your party for the quest to appear.
- Wheel of Rebirth – Heals all allies using 900% of Healing Power when executing a Burst.
- Qinggong – Boosts evasion by 35% while moving.
- Ultimate Qigong – Ignores 50% of enemy’s physical defense when landing a hit. [Rank 5 Master Skill]
- Life-Saving Fists – Heals self when auto-attack hits, to a maximum of 100% of Healing Power. [Rank 15 Master Skill]
- Rank Splitter [Area heal on hit]
- Violent Flurry [Chance to pierce] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Divine Protection [Field / Armor Veil].
- Leaping Current [AOE/Clear debuffs/Atk+].
- Spearpoint Thrust [Bind] [Rank 10 Master Art].
Talent Art: Demise Thrust [Burst].
Hero: Manana & Riku
How To Unlock: Obtained as part of automatic story progression near the end of Chapter 3 in the quest “A Nopon’s Counsel”.
How To Upgrade: Complete Riku & Manana’s Ascension Quest “Culinary Repertoire” in Chapter 6 by placing the duo in your party and heading to Camp Inlet in Erythia Sea.
- Bangsplosion! – Boosts field dissolution damage by 300%.
- Sappy-Sappy Drain! – Increases success rate of debuff effects by 25 percentage points. [Rank 5 Master Skill]
- Slicey-Dicey! – Boosts field damage dealt by 200%. [Rank 15 Master Skill]
- Fills Chain Attack gauge slightly on Art execution.
- Extended Slash [Shackle block/Front Atk ?].
- Flashback [Side Break] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Energy Grenade [Continuous dmg field] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Recharge [Power+ within fields].
- Determination [Field / Crit. Rate up].
Talent Art: Sword of Valor [Damage Link]
Full Metal Jaguar (Attacker)
How To Unlock: Can be obtained in Chapter 3 after gaining the Wall Climb field skill and completing the “A Gray Matter” quest past the vines in the eastern part of Aetia.
How To Upgrade: Complete Gray’s Ascension Quest “Payback for Treason” in Chapter 5 in City.
- Sixth Sense – Boosts accuracy against enemies performing Arts by 100%.
- Positioning Pro – Increases the no. of positional Arts that can be set to the Arts Palette by 1. [Rank 5 Master Skill]
- Shock Shot – Boosts damage against enemies performing Arts by 100%. [Rank 15 Master Skill]
- Bulley Symphony – Each attack that hits boosts damage dealt by 20% (max. 255%). Missing cancels the boost.
- Quickdraw [Evade / Front atk ?] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Dead Set [Remove aggro/Acc. up].
- Fatal Barrage [AOE /Back attack ?].
- Superstorm [High acc. Eva. down].
- Demolition [AOE/Pierce (%)] [Rank 1 Master Art].
How To Unlock: Can be obtained in Chapter 4 in Colony Lambda by completing the quest “Unwavering Resolve”.
How To Upgrade: Complete Isurd’s Ascension Quest “Effervescent Heart” in Colony Lambda in Chapter 6. Make sure Isurd is in your party for the quest to appear.
- Prowess Gambit – Buffing an ally boosts damage health by 30%.
- Sapping Gambit – Extends duration timers of debuffs applied to enemies by 50%.
- Strengthening Gambit – Extends durations of buff effects issued by delf by 50%. [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- Preemption Gambit – 100% chance to grant all allies Attack Up on a preemptive attack. [Rank 15 Master Skill].
- No Love Lost [PHysical Def. Down] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Hornet [Area heal on hit] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Moondog [Field / Regenerate].
- Earth Bind [Bind].
- Mirror Trap [AOE / Counter Heal].
Talent Art: Soulfire [Heal all on hit/Atk down]
How To Unlock: Obtained as part of automatic story progression in Chapter 4 in the quest “Natural Selection”.
How To Upgrade: Complete Juniper’s Ascension Quest “Survivors” in Colony Tau in Chapter 6. Make sure Juniper is in your party for the quest to appear.
- Swift Death – Deals 70% more damage against enemies who are at 30% HP or less. [Rank 15 Master Skill].
- In Cold Blood – Boosts damage dealt by 150% when attacking an enemy suffering from Bleed.
- Evasion Expertise – 50% to evade ranged attacks. [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- Serene Heart – Reduces aggro generated from attacks by 50%.
- Landslide [Launched ? / Evade].
- Staying Power [Field / Art Follow-up] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Driving Arrow [Back Bleed].
- Rapid Shot [Side attack ?].
- Night Hunt [Slower aggro/Back atk+] [Rank 10 Master Art].
Talent Art: Refreshing Rain [AOE/Wounded enemy ?].
Lone Exile (Defender)
How To Unlock: Obtained near the end of Chapter 4 in the Keves Castle Region in the quest “The Wrath of Ashera”.
How To Upgrade: Complete Ashera’s Ascension Quest “A Deep-Seated Scar” in Chapter 7 by placing Ashera in your party and heading to Old Kana Battlefied in Fornis Region.
- Goading Attack – Boosts aggro generated from dealing damage by 60%.
- Maniac – Boost damage dealt when attacking higher-level enemies by 50%. [Rank 15 Master Skill].
- Returning the Favor – When nearby ally is attacked, deal 250% of attack in damage to enemy.
- Natural Selection – Reduces damage taken by 30% when HP is at 30% or lower. [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- Demon Slayer [High aggro].
- Eye of the Storm [Block / Spike].
- Gale Slash [AOE / Aggroed ?] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Soaring Tempest [Launch] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Jaws of Death [Atk up / Faster aggro].
Talent Art: Blossom Dance [High aggro/Pierce].
How To Unlock: Can be obtained as early as Chapter 3 in Colony Iota by completing the quest “Her Reasons”. We suggest you tackle this questline when in Chapter 4 and when you’re close to level 40. Here’s the breakdown.
- The very first part of the quest is an optional scene you’ll see with Alexandria south of Colony 4, at a ? symbol on the map.
- Then, head west to Elaice Highway. You will need to be close to level 40 to go through as the enemies are around that level.
- You’ll find Colony Iota here and a boss fight with Alexandria and her 4 subordinates.
- Alternatively, you can fight her 4 subordinates separately, thus removing them from Alexandria’s team at Colony Iota and making that fight easier. Here are the locations:
- Team Fili in the NW area of Dannagh Desert (Fornis Region, Chapter 3).
Team Chelle is East of Conqueror’s Peak (Fornis Region, Chapter 3).
Team Rhyza south of Selias Terrace Camp (Fornis Region, Chapter 3).
Team Sequoia in the Great Cotte Falls area (Pentelas Region, Chapter 4).
- Once you fight Alexandria and beat her (plus another boss), you can now recruit her.
How To Upgrade: Complete Alexandria’s Ascension Quest “Inescapable Past” by heading to Colony Iota in Chapter 5 with Alex in your party. You may have to have completed previous Colony Iota quests and have delivered Colony Iota Goods to other Colonies using the Collectopaedia Card system.
- Adroit Blade – Boosts damage dealt by 8% when landing a critical hit (up to a maximum of 150%).
- Floating Kill – Boosts Critical Rate by 100% when attacking a launched enemy.
- Vigilance – Boosts Critical Rate of auto-attacks by 150%. [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- Eye for Weak Points – Each successful attack boosts Critical Rate by 2% of the initial value (up to a maximum of 100%). [Rank 15 Master Skill].
- Reversal Edge [Crit.+ during enemy Art].
- Glitter Stream [Side Break] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Sidewinder [AOE/Back Crit. Rate+].
- Aerial Slash [High Crit. Rate/Evade] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Mystic Vision [Crit. Rate & dmg+].
Talent Art: Supreme Sword [Launched?].
Lost Vanguard (Defender)
How To Unlock: Can be obtained in Chapter 5 in City with the quest “Vandham’s Heir”.
How To Upgrade: Complete Monica’s Ascension Quest “Promise to the Future” in Chapter 7 in City. Make sure Monica is in your party for the quest to appear.
- Come an’ Get Me! – When blocking, deal 200% of Attack damage to enemy, drawing aggro. [Rank 15 Master Skill]
- Now That’s Tactics! – At start of Chain Attack, increases TP by 10. [Rank 5 Master Skill]
- Never again! – Grants 20% chance to absorb attacks dealt to allies within range.
- Stay Right There! – When taking damage, 20% chance to inflict Knockback on assailant.
- Shockwave [Knockback mid-Art enemy]
- Mighty Beat [AOE/High aggro/Smash] [Rank 10 Master Art]
- Shield Wall [Block/Heal/Ether anchor] [Rank 1 Master Art]
- Electro Field [Field / Armor Veil]
- Taunt Pulse [Cont. dmg/Fast aggro]
Talent Art: Thunder Steel [AOE/Bind/Machines ?]
How To Unlock: Can be obtained in Chapter 5 on the western side of Erythia Sea after the quest “Transparent Dreams”.
How To Upgrade: Complete Monica’s Ascension Quest “A Farewell Reset” in Chapter 6 in Colony Mu. Make sure Fiona is in your party for the quest to appear.
- Cheer Up, Everyone – Restores nearby allies’ HP on Art execution. Amount healed is equal to 50% of user’s Healing.
- I’ve Got Your Backs – Extends duration of buff effects issued by self by 50%.
- All About Support – Increases the no. of Field Arts that can be set to the Arts Palette by 1. [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- We Can Do Better – Restores 5% of HP when a buff is applied. [Rank 15 Master Skill].
- Resonant Flag [Share own buffs] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Aureole [1 random buff] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Heal Harmony [Field / Regenerate].
- Illuminate [AOE / Dmg+ per buff].
- Spirited Charge [Dmg up per buff].
Talent Art: Cry of Faith [2 random buffs (party)].
How To Unlock: Can be obtained in Chapter 5 on the eastern side of Erythia Sea after the quest “Doing it My Way”.
How To Upgrade: Complete Triton’s Ascension Quest “My Memories” by cooking at any campsite with Manana while Triton is in the party. Some prior Colony 15 related quests are also required.
- Soul Hack – When defeating a unique monster, gain a Skill or Art. [Rank 10 Master Skill].
- Note: The Soulhacker class is a unique class that does not gain skills like other classes. Think of this class like the Blue Mage in Final Fantasy games, where it gains abilities by defeating many Unique Monsters in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
Martial Artist (Attacker)
How To Unlock: Gained automatically as part of story progression at the beginning of Chapter 6.
How To Upgrade: After Side Story: Noah in Chapter 6, complete Ghondor’s Ascension Quest “Knowing Your Family” by heading to Castle Agnus with Ghondor in your party.
- Storm and Stress – Each time you perform a cancel, boosts damage dealt by 20% (to a maximum of 150%).
- Flashing Punch – Chained auto-attacks increase attack speed. Auto-attack interval is also shortened.
- Feline Righting Reflex – Ignores Blowdown and Launch by somersaulting. Also has 100% chance to grant Attack Up. [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- Frenzied Combo – On critical hit, recharge Art used by 30%. [Rank 15 Master Skill].
- Jackal Claw [High Crit. Rate/Evade] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Detonating Hit [Side Daze].
- Impulse Wave [AOE / Dmg+ per enemy] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Destructive Charge [Front atk ? / Blowdown].
- Focus [Fast charge/Auto-atk spd+].
Talent Art: Raging Force [Deplete Arts: Boost dmg].
How to Unlock: Gained automatically as part of story progression in Chapter 6 after the quest “Side Story: Mio”.
How to Upgrade: Complete Miyabi’s Ascension Quest “Happiness” in City in Chapter 7. Make sure Miyabi is in your party for the quest to appear.
- Endsong – Recharges all allies’ Arts by 100% when incapacitated.
- Dance of Barrages – 12% to keep recharge when using Art. [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- Dance of Life – Own Arts gain is 100% recharge when an ally is incapacitated.
- Swiftsong – Boosts all allies’ accuracy and evasion by 20%. Does not stack. [Rank 15 Master Skill].
- Autumn Rain [AOE / Regenerate].
- Way Home [Burst] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Ring o’ Roses [Field / Fast charge] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Twin Moons [Remove buffs].
- Shadow Parade [Fast charge/Def. down].
Talent Art: Glittering Melody [Gain charge/Pause buffs].
How To Unlock: Can be obtained in Chapter 6 after Side Story: Mio by revisiting Colony Omega and completing the quest “A Twist of Fate”.
How To Upgrade: Take Cammuravi to the rear of Colony Omega in Chapter 7.
- Beast Mode – Grants Awakening when damage taken exceeds 25% of max HP.
- Got the Guts – Boosts damage dealt by 100% when HP is at 85% or lower.
- Greatest Warrior – Boosts damage by 35% for every enemy in battle (max. 200%). [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- Universal Annihilation – Boosts damage dealt to toppled and launched targets by 150%. [Rank 15 Master Skill].
Machine Assassin (Attacker)
How To Unlock: Can be obtained in Chapter 6 in Upper Aetia by completing the quest “Inhumanity”. You need to complete a previous quest called “Severed Connection” first though.
How To Upgrade: After refurbishing the Prison area for the Colony 0 residents, complete Segiri’s Ascension Quest “Invisible Bond”. Make sure Segiri is in the party for the quest to appear.
- Chaos Chain – Debuffing an enemy boosts damage dealt by 30% (up to a maximum of 150%).
- Phantom Strike – Adds 100% chance for attack to be unblockable.
- Cursed Edge – Boosts damage dealt by 70% when attacking a debuffed enemy. [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- Anti-Erosion System – Grants 50% resistance to all debuffs. [Rank 15 Master Skill].
- Tyrant Cross [1 random debuff] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Fatal Bite [Side attack ?] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Terror Onslaught [Back resistance down].
- Havoc Slayer [AOE / Spread debuffs].
- Mega Crescent [Extend debuff time].
Talent Art: Vital Vector [AOE/2 random debuffs]
Hero: Nia (from Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
How To Unlock: After beating the game and seeing the end credits, visit Cloudkeep in the post-game.
How To Upgrade: In the post-game, visit the four spots marked on the map (Founder Shrine in City, Agnus Castle, Saffronia Tree at Fornis Region, Tower Camp in Pentelas Region). Get Mio to Rank 10 in Lifesage. Then discuss the information. Complete Nia’s Ascension Quest “Grasping My Future”.
- Steadfast Feelings – Restores nearby allies’ HP on Art execution. AMount healed is equal to 50% of user’s Healing.
- Instant Regen+ – 25% chance to heal using 100% of Healing Power upon taking damage.
- Enhanced Cellular Stimulus – 50% chance on hit to deal 200% of Healing Power as defense-bypassing damage. [Rank 5 Master Skill].
- Abundant Oceans – Reduces damage to allies by 15%, and boosts HP recovery by 15% (does not stack). [Rank 15 Master Skill].
- Saber Slash [Area heal on hit].
- Redemption [AOE / Heal].
- Waterlily [Field / Regenerate].
- Hydro Blast [Pierce (%)/Blowdown] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Aqua Mind [Regen allies/Fast charge] [Rank 10 Master Art].
Talent Art: Divine Sword [Heal all on Hit/Pierce].
Royal Summoner (Attacker)
Hero: Melia (from Xenoblade Chronicles)
How To Unlock: After beating the game and seeing the end credits, visit Keves Castle 1F in the post-game.
How To Upgrade: In the post-game, raise Noah to rank 10 in the Royal Summoner class. Then visit Keves Castle Throneroom with Melia in the party for her Ascension Quest “From Atop Her Throne”.
- Elemental Boost – Each elemental discharge boosts damage by 40% (up to a maximum of 400%).
- Essence of Ether – Boosts allies’ damage by 30% and reduces enemy Block Rate by 15% (does not stack). [Rank 15 Master Skill]
- Fortified Ether Guard – Boosts Ether Defense by 20%. [Rank 5 Master Skill]
- Here I Shall Stand – Boosts elemental damage by 100% and elemental buff effects by 50%.
- Summon Element [AOE/Summon Elementals] [Rank 1 Master Art].
- Elemental Discharge [Release Elementals] [Rank 10 Master Art].
- Shadow Stitch [Back Bind].
- Starfall [AOE / Topple].
- Power Effect [Atk up / Def. down].
Talent Art: Element Genesis [AOE/Elem. Discharge dmg+].