Publisher 505 Games and developer Magnus Games Studio announced that Re:Legend will leave Early Access and launch for PC (Steam) this 6th of September.
The life simulation RPG will cost US$24.99 (RM49). The game will get a PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch port, but no dates have been announced as of yet.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Magnus Raising
- Mythical creatures, known as “Magnus” roam the land of Ethia.
- Every Magnus is tameable and they will prove to be an essential aid, as you encounter combat, farming, fishing, travelling and so much more! Care for your Magnus, as each grows differently, depending on your decisions.
- Cultivate the farm of Vokka Island to acquire food and materials.
- Growing crops are not limited to land, however, as Vokka Island allows you to grow crops and keep exotic fish underwater. Explore crystal clear waters and farm to your heart’s content.
- The world of Ethia is filled with dangerous wildlife, and your skills in combat will be essential for your survival.
- Wield unrestricted weapon classes and even mount your Magnus, as you master your combat abilities.
- Vokka Village
- Vokka Village is where your new life begins.
- Befriend the local villagers, attend to their needs and help them out in their daily lives. In turn, they will help you to retrieve your lost memories.
- Life Skills
- Practice makes perfect.
- Earn living skills as you practice them frequently and level them up organically as you carry out daily activities.
- Example living skills: mining, fishing, logging, crafting, farming, weaponry, and much more!
- Why not share the fun with friends?
- Carry out activities and unite in combat. Teamwork will ensure your success, as you take on the dangerous wildlife of Ethia together.
- (For the best multiplayer experience, please ensure that you have a good quality internet connection. If you are experiencing ping rate above 180, you may experience reduced quality gameplay during multiplayer.)